Steve Cyboran is an actuary and innovator around people, rewards and benefits. With a quarter century of consulting experience, he has been actively involved in a variety of strategy projects focusing on creating a healthy culture, refining the employee value proposition, organization effectiveness, health care, financial well-being, disability, and time-off. These projects include an assessment of implied and stated objectives; development of program pricing and contribution strategies; implementation to achieve client objectives; and measurement of impact. Steve brings:
- A unique perspective on a healthy culture and its maturity
- Over 25 years of rewards, actuarial and facilitation expertise at Mercer, Segal/Sibson and Willis Towers Watson with proven results
- A reputation for integrity, creativity, innovation and sound analysis
- Methodology to build consensus around a vision and plan with metrics tied to business strategy
- Personal service as a business partner working directly with you
- Independent and unbiased advice
Education and Credentials
Steve served as the national practice leader for healthy culture, paid time off, absence and disability initiatives at Segal/Sibson. He graduated with distinction from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign with a BS in Mathematics. He is an Associate of the Society of Actuaries, a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries and a Fellow of the Conference of Consulting Actuaries. Mr. Cyboran earned his CEBS designation from the International Society of Certified Employee Benefits Specialists and is a licensed accident and health producer. He is a member of the Society for Human Resource Management and Chicago Chapter former President of the Disability Management Employers Coalition.
Steve has published and presented across the country over 150 times.